Can Counselling Help?
Therapy can help you in different ways with different life issues.
Some of the ways that counselling can help you include:
- Gaining a greater understanding of who you are.
- Exploring how difficult early experiences affect you now.
- Changing behaviours and addictions for more positive ways.
- Developing more effective ways to be in relationships.
- Learning better coping strategies.
- Managing depression, anxiety, panic better.
- Improving listening and communication skills.
- Developing your self-confidence and self-esteem.